01 02 03 RMR's writing space: By the seaside 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

By the seaside

34
By the seaside
watching every last sight

It never ceases
to please
for a moment in time

With such
a beautiful view

Always new
people

But they'll
never know

But simply
I watch
wanting to hear
all around

They'll move around
and I'll take a break

Wonder of all
of the passers by

The current happenings
are up to the imaginings
of the mind

Maybe they'll even
give me a clue

Once again
I must say one more time
this is something

What a beautiful
view!

You can't see
me

You don't know
who I am

But I can't resist
listening
and yes, I hear everything

Sometimes
even watch
the world go by

but it's impossible
to resist listening in

Watching almost
all around

Even view the distant
goings on

where seeing clearly
is impossibility

specs and blurs
are the only sight

Making up
all

of those who choose
to sit by the seaside
currently

Those in which
I come to know

Just by the current
sight

Yet we'll never
formally meet

But I'll
still listen in

To all
around

Watching people
moving

To everywhere
and everyplace

Ever so often
I'll be still
and back again

Till then
I'll watch
and see what I see

Don't even
question
why I'm even there

For now so still
with only strangers
about

For now
I don't
want to walk away

At least not
currently

I'll remain
in this place
think all thought

All so still

Quiet
but comfortably

I swear
I could stay
all day

35 36 37 38