01 02 03 RMR's writing space: Untitled description/ fragmented thought/ monolouge like piece 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Untitled description/ fragmented thought/ monolouge like piece

34
I think of it like an almost flooding pool of water creating an almost lake of the nearby streets and sidewalks, but the drains so easily wash it away. I watch from my windowsill, stuck inside with nothing to do and no priorities or plans to go for, just watching the rain pour, soaking the nearest passersby. I laugh out of pity absolute relieved I don't have to be out in that soaking mass of falling water and get chillingly wet. It's nice to be away from it, its like protection from harm to be in the comfort of home at a time like this with no worries or cares for you are home, home safe, warm, and dry and full of extreme relaxation.

- Thanks for reading!
-Rosebud
35 36 37 38